CPI ZEITFRACHT MEDIEN
CPI Zeitfracht Medien Print-On-Demand partnership for paperback and hardback books is located directly inside Zeitfracht Medien GmbH’s logistics centre in Erfurt. Enabling publishers to hold virtual stock, titles within the programme are shown as immediately available and printed same day for delivery to booksellers the following morning.
All PoD suitable ISBNs stored by the publisher at CPI can be easily activated in the Zeitfracht Medien order catalogues. These titles are accessible to all online booksellers, as well as over 4,000 stationary booksellers.
BENEFITS OF THE CPI ZEITFRACHT MEDIEN PARTNERSHIP
- UK, US and other international publishers can print locally and eliminate the cost of shipping into the German market
- Dramatically improved speed to market, ensuring every sale is recognised in real time
- Reduction or elimination of obsolescence by printing to actual demand, rather than excess working capital sat in the warehouse
- Existing PoD catalogues held in CPI UK or CPI Germany can be utilised, and print files only need to be set up once for multiple channels
- Eliminates all warehousing cost, substantially reducing waste
- Delivers publishers a key sales channel whilst supporting carbon footprint reduction objectives